crazy 发表于 2004-1-23 20:36:00

我是疯子!

我来了!<br>我是大疯子,你怎么着!<br>哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇!<br>哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!<br>没事大笑一通!<br>现在精神不错,上街打劫去,你去不,记得带袜子套头,要不会给认出的,谁叫我们知名度高呢!<br>呼呼!

ASP 发表于 2004-1-25 19:20:00

哈哈<p>是有点cz

crazy 发表于 2004-1-25 22:34:00

这几天,天天睡到下午一点,有点不习惯了,看样子,要换到老美那里生活了,上办了还要倒时差,哈! 听最爱听的曲子!<br>hotel california(加州旅馆) - the eagles(飞鹰乐队) <br>on a dark desert highway.<br>cool wind in my hair.<br>warm smell of colitas rising<br>up through the air up ahead in the distance.<br>i saw a shimmering light<br>my head grew heavy and my sight grew dim<br>i had to stop for the night<br>there she stood in the doorway<br>i heard the mission bell<br>and i was thinking to myself<br>this could be heaven or this could be hell<br>then she lit up a candle<br>and she showed me the way<br>there were voices down in corridor<br>i thought i heard them say......<br>welcome to the hotel california<br>such a lovely place (such a lovely face)<br>there's plenty of rooms at the<br>hotel california<br>any time of year you can find it here<br>her mind is tiffany-twisted<br>she got the mercedes-benz<br>she got a lot of pretty,<br>pretty boys that she calls friends<br>how they dance in the courtyard<br>sweet summer sweat<br>some dance to remember<br>some dance to forget<br>so i called up the captain<br>please bring me my wine<br>he said we haven't had that spirit<br>here since nineteen sixty nine<br>and still those voices are<br>calling from far away<br>wake you up in the middle of the night<br>just to hear them say......<br>welcome to the hotel<br>calofornia such a lovely place<br>(such a loveely face)<br>they livin'it up at the hotel california<br>what a nice surprise bring your alibis<br>mirrors on the ceilling<br>the pink champagne on ice<br>and she said we are all just prisoners<br>here of our own device<br>and in the master's chambers<br>they gathered for the feast<br>they stab it with their steely knives<br>but they just can't kill the beast<br>last thing i remember,<br>i was running for the door<br>i had to find the passage back<br>to the place i was before<br>relax said programmed to receive<br>you can check out any time you like<br>but you can never leave<p>

通天雷神 发表于 2004-1-28 17:06:00

我看你真是疯了……

拔刀 发表于 2004-1-29 06:23:00

估计我也快要发疯了:(

浮云 发表于 2004-1-30 11:24:00

最近干嘛啦?是不是受了什么刺激????

crazy 发表于 2004-1-31 16:36:00

[这个贴子最后由crazy在 2004/01/31 04:37pm 第 2 次编辑]<br><br>下面引用由蘅芷清芬在 2004/01/29 04:42pm 发表的内容:<br>HOTEL CALIFORNIA,好曲子,最爱那一段吉他演奏<br><br>是呀,是经典中的极品!当年去日本开演唱会,听完那一首后(第一首,好像),人就走了不少.搞笑的很,很多人就冲着这首去的!<br>话说回来,其实他们其他的歌还是很好听的,只是那个首太出众了,而且基本上大多数人爱听的还是那是第一年重聚演唱会上的现场版呢!极品经典在不经意中产生了.活活,我再听!

crazy 发表于 2004-1-31 16:39:00

我见到的最好译文:<br>hotel california<br>the eagles<br>on a dark desert highway,行驶在昏黑的荒漠公路上,<br>cool wind in my hair.凉风吹过我的头发。<br>warm smell of colitas,温馨的大麻香,<br>rising up through the air.弥漫在空气中。<br>up ahead in the distance,抬头遥望远方,<br>i saw a shimmering light.我看到微弱的灯光。<br>my head grew heavy my sight grew dim.我的头越来越沉,视线也变得模糊。<br>i had 2 stop 4 the night.我不得不停下来过夜。<br>there she stood in the doorway&#59;她站在门口那儿招呼我<br>i heard the mission bell.我听到远处教堂的钟声。<br>and i was thinking 2 myself,我在心里对自己说<br>&quot;this could b heaven or this could b hell&quot;.这里可能是天堂也可能是地狱。<br>then she lit up a candle,然后她点燃了蜡烛,<br>and she showed me the way.给我引路。<br>there were voices down the corridor.沿着走廊传来阵阵说话声。<br>i thought i heard them say...我想我听到他们在说……<br>welcome to the hotel california!欢迎来到加州旅馆!<br>such a lovely place!如此美丽的地方!<br>such a lovely face!多么可爱的的面容!!<br>plenty of room at the hotel california!加州旅馆有充足的房间!<br>any time of year,u can find it here!一年的任何时候,你都能在这找到房间。<br>her mind is tiffany-twisted,她的心为珠宝所扭曲,<br>she got the mercedes bends.她拥有豪华奔驰车。<br>she got a lot of pretty,pretty boys.她有许多漂亮的小伙子。<br>that she calls friends.她称之为朋友。<br>how they dance in the courtyard,他们在庭院里翩翩起舞,<br>sweet summer sweat.夏日的香汗伶俐。<br>some dance to remember!有些舞是为了回忆!<br>some dance to forget!而有些舞是为了忘却!<br>so i called up the captain,于是我叫来领班,<br>&quot;please bring me my wine.&quot;请给我来些酒。<br>he said&quot;we haven't had that spirit here,他说我们这不供应列酒 since nineteen sixty nine.&quot;从1969年起。<br>and still those voices are calling from far away.远处仍然传来他们的话语。<br>wake u up in the middle of the night.在半夜把你吵醒。<br>just 2 hear them say...只听到他们在说……<br>welcome to the hotel california!欢迎到加州旅馆来!<br>such a lovely place!如此美丽的地方!<br>such a lovely face!多么可爱的的面容!<br>they livin' it up at the hotel california.他们在加州旅馆尽情狂欢。<br>what a nice surprise,好得令人吃惊,<br>bring your alibis.使你有来到这的借口。<br>mirrors on the ceiling,天花板上镶嵌着的镜子,<br>the pink champagne on ice.冰镇着的粉色香槟<br>and she said&quot;we are all just prisoners here-她说我们都是这的囚徒<br>-of our own device&quot;.但是是我们自愿的。<br>and in the master's chambers.在主人的卧房里。<br>they gathered 4 the feast.他们为宴会聚在一起。<br>they stabbed it with their steely knives.他们彼此间用钢刀相互砍杀。<br>but they just can't kill the beast.但他们甚至不能杀死野兽!<br>last thing i remember,我所记得的最后一件事<br>i was running 4 the door.是我跑向门口。<br>i had 2 find the passage back,我必须找到来时的路,<br>to the place i was before.回到我过去的地方。<br>&quot;relax&quot;,said the night man,守夜人说放宽心,<br>&quot;we are programmed to receive.我们只是照常接待<br>u can checkout any time u like.你想什么时候结帐都可以。<br>but u can never leave!&quot;但你永远无法离去!<br>hotel california-the eagles<p><br>

红蜻蜓 发表于 2004-1-31 21:42:00

看来高度雅致的人还是很多啊!

大胡子 发表于 2004-2-1 09:39:00

下面引用由crazy在 2004/01/31 04:36pm 发表的内容:<br>是呀,是经典中的极品!当年去日本开演唱会,听完那一首后(第一首,好像),人就走了不少.搞笑的很,很多人就冲着这首去的!<br>话说回来,其实他们其他的歌还是很好听的,只是那个首太出众了,而且基本上大多数人爱听的还是那 ...<br><br>要是俺听完那首歌的吉它前奏就撤退了:)<br>
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 我是疯子!