轻松注册
查看: 2882|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

The life of a Chinese live operator for wow gold

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-12-22 16:44:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

I am a Chinese girl of 23 year old, wow goldjust graduating from the university. By chance, I got a job in the online games before graduation, Wow orbut as a live operator not a professional gamer, which may not make myself understood, take your time, world of warcraft gold I will make a clear explanation as follows.

In fact, Wow gold I belong to a company dealing in virtual gold trade. wow po At the very beginning, I worked as a live operator. Every day, my work is help the customers to solve the problems during placing orders on our site, via E-Mail and live chat. We should be at service 24/7 because of time difference. world of warcraft goldSo we live operators need work in three shifts, 7:00am to 15:00pm, 15:00pm to 11:00pm, 11:00pm to 7:00am, and one day off per week. I began with the mid-shift before the Chinese traditional Spring Festival, so I was busy working even on the eve. We usually amuse ourselves that we are living in China but in American time, because we work straight-time as Americans do.

After months’ study, wow poI have learned much about the field. At present, there are hundreds of online games in the market, every of which attracts a large amount of fans. The game players are immersed in the excitement in the virtual world, wow goldideal beautiful scenes, wonderful stories. As I know, World of Warcraft is the most popular MMORPG (massive multiplayer online role-playing game). It is estimated thatwow gold there has been more than 8 million registered users. But wow poonly a problem is a large amount of time it takes to level up the in-game characters. Then many guides are shared on internet for the players. In fact, Wow orI never play the online games, but I summarize some common ones for the continual spectacle of it.

Do quests - Many players may consider wow gold that the best way to level is to go out killing monsters ceaselessly until they reach 70. Despite this will work, it’s horribly inefficient.

Use your warcraft gold hearthstone - many people just bind their hearthstones to the largest cities in-game, Wow or which is great if you just need check auctions or mail items, world of warcraft goldbut while you’re leveling, it will actually decrease your xp/hour constantly get in and out of these cities to your current leveling area. Instead, wow po you should attempt to find an inn nearby that you can use hearth when you complete quests, or when you want to take a break.

Group up for quests - Considering the group system is put in place to Wow or allow people to cooperate on quests, wow poso if you see someone else on your quest, group up with them to complete it together.

Use combos to quickly kill mobs - When grinding, can be tempting to put your character on auto-attack, and then rinse and repeat, however, world of warcraft goldto be efficient it’s best to test your character’s abilities and find out what combination can bring down a mob fastest.

Ask for help - wow poIf you can’t figure out what to do, don’t be afraid to ask for help. Consider joining a guild or asking someone more knowledgeable on the game for help. However, world of warcraft goldpoliteness is key, since some people are rather not be bothered.

Buy gold for game – It is the fastest way to level up your characters. What you just need to do is to find a creditable agency for virtual gold, world of warcraft and then you will get what you want quickly and conveniently.

As a beginner, Wow ormaster a little about it. But I know the last one pretty well. are various agencies for game gold, which implies stiff competition. So all agencies resort to means, wow geld competing for profits, rain gifts, discount…In practice, the customers demand top service---unbeatably fast delivery, payment security, world of warcraft goldmoney-back guarantee if unsatisfied. wow goldWe exert ourselves to provide safe and convenient services. Recently, we have added some new good service, for instance, on our site WOWTAO, there have been 5 languages for WOW players to choose—English, Wow or Italian, Spanish, German, French, wow goldcompared with the only English before, which bring more convenience. At present, our staff are endeavoring to meet more players from the other part of the country and even from other online games. I can guarantee that in the near future, there will be more different editions for the more players, wow gold kaufe who will feel warmer and more convenient for the mother tongues.

沙发
发表于 2007-12-24 13:40:00 | 只看该作者
就是CRAZY看着不错的MM吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 轻松注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|沪ICP备13015411号-2|ASPCN防雷技术论坛.

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 03:37